Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Visitors!!

I love having visitors. It gives me an excuse to play the hostess ... which for me means fixing up the bedrooms and bathrooms all nice and touring around beautiful Northern Michigan. Which, honestly, has a lot more meaning now that I'm leaving. I actually got to see a few things this weekend that I havn't seen before becuase I was showing my Grandparents and my Mom around.

On Saturday we went up to Mackinaw City. There is a lighthouse that we toured and an old fort that they are reconstructing. I find all that local history stuff pretty facinating.

Then on Sunday after church we drove around Bay View and Wequetonsing to see all of the beautiful Victorian homes and gardens. They loved it!!


Then we went to Charlevoix to listen to the Petoskey High School Steel Drum Band. I love watching them. They have so much fun while they are performing!

No comments: