Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Blast!!!

I am completely wiped out ... but it is Friday, so that is fine!! This week we had Summer Blast Day Camp at church. About 110 kids, about 40 teen counselors, and a few adults. This was the first time Walloon Lake has tried to do a full day camp, and it went very well ... mostly thanks to our teens. Props to each of them! Here are some pictures I took the first day. The first one is Tiffany and Amanda's group.

Beth did a wonderful job with her boys. I have to admit, kids that age usually leave me irritated and anoyed. She has completely earned my respect!!!

Here is Candace's group playing the most popular name game of the week.

And one of the kids participating in our Morning Opening fun. Kelli did a great job getting the kids fired up for the day!

Those of you that know me will not be suprised when I say that I am already making plans for how to do things even better next year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome! Looks like a great time!