I was looking back through some older pictures and figured on the weeks that there is nothing really new happening, I can give you some pictures we took last year. The last visitor we had before the Kolbs came up for Christmas was my Dad. He picked the weekend of a crazy Indian Summer in October. It was so hot we actually went and rented a sailboat one day. I can't believe I forgot to get pictures of that! But I did get some pictures of us shooting bbs in the backyard. That was rather entertaining. Especially with the dogs. They really didn't know what was going on! 

2 comments:
Thanks for the comment - your comment lead me to your blog. Way to get it started! Fun to see pictures of you and your husband and your place. Now I can imagine you sitting at your desk when I am talking to you!!
Are you enjoying blogging?
Hi Katie! We enjoyed getting to know you a little better through your blog! Ed and Sheri
Post a Comment